I have over 20 years of experience working as a Speech-Language Pathologist with the pediatric population. I am licensed and certified in the states of Colorado and Illinois, hold the Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP) in the field of Speech-Language Pathology and a current member of ISHA and ASHA.
I am currently practicing in Boulder, Colorado and the surrounding areas. I enjoy seeing the development and positive impact of speech-language therapy on the lives of young children. Books, toys and technology are a few of my favorite activities to bring into the therapy sessions. I believe they contain endless opportunities to encourage and engage children by providing quality, fun speech-language intervention.
We provide services for children with the following speech and language needs:
- Voice Disorders
- Speech Sound Disorders: Articulation and Phonological Processes
- Receptive and Expressive Language Disorders
- Word Retrieval Disorder
- Fluency Disorders
- Social Language/Pragmatic Disorders
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Speech and Language Development Delay in Toddlers
- Phonological Awareness/Phonemic Awareness
- Auditory Processing Disorders